Dental Care Tips
Dental Tip 1 – What’s the best toothbrush?
The best toothbrush is the one that you will use twice a day! Seriously, you are
more likely to use it if you like it. Most toothbrushes work about the same so
use the one that you are comfortable using.
- Always use a toothbrush with soft bristles. Medium or hard bristles can damage
your teeth and gums.
- Replace your toothbrush regularly. Especially when it is showing signs of wear.
- Do NOT share your toothbrush with any one!
- You can clean your toothbrush by running it through the dishwasher with your dishes.
- Use only a small amount of toothpaste. About the size of a pea. NOT like in the
commercials. (They are selling toothpaste after all!)
- Store you toothbrush where it won’t be contaminated by bacteria. So, not on the
toilet! Put it in a drawer or in a toothbrush case.
Your dentist or dental hygienist will be happy to answer any questions that you
You can find additional information at